Potato protein feed
Potato protein – feed material obtained from potato cel sap through the processes of thermal and acid coagulation, dehydration and drying. The product comes in the form of a loose beige powder with a small characteristic of dried potato protein.
- Potato protein feed is a very valuable, high-quality composition of compound feed for all kinds of farm animals.
- Form: loose powder
- Colour: beige
- Moisture content [%]: no more then 12,0
- Ash content indry mass [%]: no more then 4,5
- Total protein content in dry mass [%]: not less then 80
- Multi-layer paper valve bags of 20 kg
- Polypropylene BIG-BAGS of 700 kg